Dans le cadre des journées nationales tourisme et handicap :
Goûter à l'aveugle, jeu de piste, sentier du patrimoine, audio-guide, ...
Téléchargez le programme ici>>>
Retrouvez toutes nos animations dans les Vosges du Sud sur notre agenda : concerts, cinéma, spectacles, théâtre, visites, expositions, sorties ...
The church (listed monument) belonged to the Benedictine monastery, was built at the end of the 13 th – beginning of the 14 th century, under abbot Eudes de Charenton. Works were led by a master mason of Fresne-Saint-Mamès, Renaud, who was ennobled by abbot Eudes as a reward. The bell tower dates from 1527.
Since the French Revolution the town hall is located in the former abbey palace (16th and 18th century).
Open every day from 9am to 6.30pm. Mass : Sunday 10.30 am.
Made in 1617. Four telamons hold up the structure. It was last restored in 1980. Three medallions adorn the case. The mechanism has forty-four stops and three thousand six hundred and seventeen pipes. The Luxeuil-les-Bains organ is one of fifteen listed organs in Haute-Saône.